Friday, August 6, 2010

How to Move Forward...

Tuesday night I took a girl to the hospital, only to find out that she had lost the baby. The last couple of days have been the hardest of my summer. But in light of everything that has gone on, God has proven Himself faithful. What made coping with the tragedy easier was God really revealing Himself to me in ways that I had never understood Him before. I have always known about the sovereignty of God, but until  early Wednesday morning, I had not fully understood it. His peace that passes all understanding was truly my comfort in this tragedy!

There is so much more that I could write about the situation, but I prefer to constantly think on who God has revealed Himself to me rather than dwell on the sorrow. So I will leave it at that. Just be in prayer for this young lady, that God would really draw her to Himself in this time of great sorrow.

Thanks so much for your love and support
Mel
1 Peter 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment